Friday, October 5, 2007

Cougar Sports

Well since this is called the cougar sports blog I figured that it might be good if I had something to do with cougar sports. You might feel the same way. But then again it might not even cross your minds. Anyways, I'll start getting to the point that I originally intended to make. The football team is doing ok. We're 2-2 and easily could be 4-0. But sadly and truthfully we are not. In our first game we avenged our loss from a year ago and beat Arizona. In our second and third games we lost to UCLA and then to Tulsa. If we could have eliminated penalties we most likely we could have been 4-0 as I said. We totally outplayed UCLA, but alas the score did not show it.
So that is where the football team stands and where I stand in the cougar sports update.

I'm Travis Mortenson reporting from my computer, and now back to you guys in your home.

No comments: