Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pictures




I love to take pictures. To capture sometime in history that will never pass in history ever again. Something that captures anyone's eye and they think, wow! I think that I get this love from my father (who I think took the picture on the top. I took the picture on the bottom). I just love how you can just by the click of a button capture a small split second in the whole history of the earth. Going to early morning seminary has defintitely gotten my out of bed way earlier than I normally would. But on the way home from seminary I see such amazing sights and I can just marvel at the beauty that is placed before me. I just wish that I could have a camera in my head so that I could capture that extravagant image and then put it into the computer. It is just amazing to see the beauty that God has placed before us. It's kind of cool if you think about it. You see something that someone might not ever get to witness. Like it's just been placed here on earth for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your huge. It's scary.. =)

The Constantines said...

Dude, how old are you? I think you might me more insightful than me, and I am your big sister! ;) haha lub you!