Thursday, October 25, 2007

What a Difference A Year Makes!






As you can tell by the title, a year can make a HUGE difference. For instance your baseball team could be so crappy in every category and finish last in the ENTIRE league! Then the next year you rebound from your horrible season a year ago and then you win the World Series!!!!!



The same theory could be applied to student body card pictures. I see it in mine and I've seen it in Jessi's. One year you are a revolting looking child. The next year you look like a semi appealing kid. (At least in my case. Jessi's on the other hand was comepletely past beautiful).

P.S. The pictures on the top aren't the greatest as you might be able to tell but you can get the idea.

5 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

You are so sweet and HUGE!!! You have grown so much. I look at the pics that we have from our wedding and you look so little compared to now. I can't wait to see you with your braces off! Yipee. 4 days to go....Love ya

Julie said...

Hey Travey,
Gosh your cute! I keep looking at the picture of you from when we went to Newport last year. You were shorter then I am, and now you're taller! I'll never get used to that. I remember rubbing your head to make you fall asleep when you were a baby...now I cant even reach the top of your head!

The Constantines said...

Aw, Travis Lee! You are such a sweet, tall child! You are growing up fast kid! You should take a picture with mom so I can compare how tall you've actually gotten, because heck child, you just might be pulling my leg that you are taller..! ;) (doubtful...) Love you!

The Constantines said...

Cool sweater too! Oh wait, its mine, poop face! ;)

Those crazy Lewis' said...

Trav:

Your theories crack me up! I can only agree with you that you were once a revolting looking kid. Ha ha, just kidding!

See you again one day!