Friday, October 5, 2007

Some of the Fam







The picture on the bottom is a picture of Julie, Jena, Jessi, my mom, Brynlie and myself. We were in Newport, Oregon and were just killing time before Joshs' race in Eugene. So we figured that we would just go to Newport and see the coast a well as see the seals. It was a lot of fun. The Picture on the top is a picture that I took of Josh in the race that he had in Eugene. Once we got to the race, Jena had to do her pre-race ritual of seeing Josh and giving him a kiss. (I can't find fault in that.) So Josh went on to win the race. That race was really cool. And not only did Josh win that race, he won all of his other races including the Cross Country Division 1 National Championships. The picture in the middle is a picture of one of Julie's 2 kids, Brynlie. She is so freaking awesome. I love that kid. When we were in Newport we were in a store of jewelry (Jessi's preference) Jena and I were getting Brynlie to make funny faces and so this is one of them.

1 comment:

mom/Anne said...

Travis, everyone else in the picture is naturally adorable (as ALWAYS!!!), but could you have found a worse picture of me? (On second thought, don't answer that.)
luv ya!